Cleanroom class ISO 7 Design & Construction for ES Systems company in Koropi, Attica.
It will be used as a laboratory for assembly of electronic circuits for micro-sensors.
In addition, a vestibule of purity class ISO 8 is included, in which the preparation of the laboratory staff will take place.
HVAC system Design and Construction in order to achieve the ideal air purity, stable temperature and desirable humidity level. BMS installation was necessary to check the cleanroom conditions and enhance HVAC system’s operation.
Commissioning measurements certifications of clean spaces according to ISO 14644 & EU GMP.
- Accreditation of nozzle supplies and air velocities in roof filters
- Accreditation of differential space overpressures
- Accreditation of temperatures – relative humidity of rooms
- Smoke test and measurement of purity recovery time after challenge, according to the standard
- Particle measurements in spaces
- Preparation of all forms and protocols
- Support for external audits