Construction and HVAC system of a Cleanroom in the Pharmathen’s SA warehouse in Aspropyrgos, Attica which is used as a sampling area.
Cleanroom HVAC System was designed to achieve the following objectives:
- Unidirectional Air Flow in the space of UDAF sampling ensuring uniform air on the Cleanroom rooftop and purity class C according to GMP.
- Class C and D purity according to GMP in PAL / MAL and entrance areas respectively.
- Ensuring positive pressure in all areas following the required pressure cascade.
- Temperature range 15οC – 25oC.
- Humidity range 25% – 65%.
Pharmathen was founded in 1969 in Athens, as a private pharmaceutical company, and is focused on the development and marketing of pharmaceuticals, with a strong position in generics. With 3 state of the art research laboratories and 2 manufacturing units, Pharmathen is a completely vertically integrated company, and its activities extend from the development of pharmaceutical products up to their distribution.