Pharmathen, cleanrooms HVAC reconstruction, Sapes Greece
The project was to remake all the HVAC systems for first production plant of Pharmathen Pharmaceuticals factory in Sapes, Komotini.
Project’s objective was to achieve the following specifications:
- Air cleanliness in the production areas: class ISO 8 (FS 100.000)
- Air cleanliness in the weighting area: class ISO 7 (FS 10.000)
- Overpressure in the production areas: 15Pa
- Overpressure in the technological corridor: 30 Pa
- Stable conditions: temperature: 20oC – 24oC, relative humidity 35% – 60%
- Realization of two air-locks Design and materialization of the new HVAC systems was carried out by our company with total success.
Pharmathen was founded in 1969 in Athens, as a private pharmaceutical company, and is focused on the development and marketing of pharmaceuticals, with a strong position in generics. With 3 state of the art research laboratories and 2 manufacturing units, Pharmathen is a completely vertically integrated company, and its activities extend from the development of pharmaceutical products up to their distribution.