Tsimis S.A. is a Greek manufacturer of flexible packaging materials with a significant market share in Greece and increasing shares in export markets around Europe.
Our company maintains a stable collaboration with Tsimis SA from more than two decades supporting the company on all HVAC, refrigeration, process cooling and ventilation issues. Recently Tsimis proceeded into a considerable investment on new production equipment and associated HVAC systems which were designed and materialized by our group.
More specifically we provided:
- Printing area ventilation with clean –filtered and preheated air for the implementation of positive pressure
- Heat regain form the air exhaust air-streams from the rotogravure printing machines. This regained heat was used for make-up air pre-heating
- Supplementation of the central heating equipment with the installation of an extra boiler 1,000,000 kcal/h
- Air-conditioning in the role-cutting area
- Printing area humidification with atomization of 600kg/h pressurized de-ionized water