Bakery products production plant in Menidi, Attica Greece
- Leavening area low-temperature air conditioning 16o-18oC with humidity control
- Leavening area ventilation with supply of extra-filtered air
- Ovens area ventilation with fresh-filtered air and heat exhaust. Fully automatic system regulated by plant demand and ambient temperature variations • Special preparation areas low temperature air-conditioning +14oC / +16oC
- Several cold rooms +0o/+4o & -18oC for the needs of the plant
- Production of hot water for the hygiene needs of the plant with heat reclaim from the air-cooled condensers of the refrigeration system
Stergiou Family is a well-known catering company which for many years was the main supplier of sandwich products to the Greek Army. The recent years Stergiou has become a significant industrial bakery products manufacturer with strong presence in supermarkets and all retail stores.